Home > Uncategorized > Russian Night Club Fire

Russian Night Club Fire

A Russian night club fire claimed the lives of over 100 people early Saturday morning.  The club had an indoor fireworks display that caught the roof of the club that was covered in wicker on fire.  Unfortunately, there was only one small exit and no emergency fire exit which lead to dismay as patrons tried to flea the club.  The club was not up to fire code standards and should not have been open.  However, the fire marshaling service in Russia is a historically corrupt system that takes bribes for fire code gradings.

I believe this is a tragic accident that needs to cause a drastic cleansing of the fire code grading system.  It calls into question the ethical standards of this governmental unit.  Also, the owners and fire marshals should be arrested and charged to the fullest extent of the law for basically putting their patrons in such a hazardous situation.

Categories: Uncategorized
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: